دانلود دیکشنری آکسفورد Oxford Collocations Dictionary
Completely revised and extended, the new edition has over 250,000 collocations and over 75,000 examples.
New for this edition:
* Based on the Oxford English Corpus, a 2-billion word corpus that provides authoritative information on the most typical collocations.
* Collocations only found in British or American English are clearly labelled.
* Examples, using British and American English, show how collocations work in context.
* Headwords printed in blue help you find the right word faster.
* CD-ROM with the complete dictionary, a searchable index that makes it easy to find the collocation you are looking for, and practice exercises.
* CD-ROM has pop-up definitions of every word included in the dictionary, with spoken pronunciation of British and American English.
* Collocations grouped according to part of speech and meaning.
* Usage notes show collocations shared by sets of words such as languages and seasons.
* 16-page Study section