دانلود دیکشنری آکسفورد Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary CD-Rom
• NEW 1,000 new words and meanings covering technology, lifestyle, slang,the economy (carbon trading, citizen journalism, malware, social bookmarking, stack it, staycation, X factor).
• NEW Oxford 3000™Plus shows students the most important words to know in English and the most important meanings of those words.
• NEW Academic Word List words marked.
• NEW 32-page Oxford Writing Tutor helps students plan, write and review their written work.
• NEW Topic Collocation notes and synonym information enables students to extend their vocabulary to over 7,500 words.
• NEW 64-page Visual Vocabulary Builder with colour photos and illustrations.
• NEW Oxford iWriter on CD-ROM an interactive tutor to help students plan, write and review their written work.
• NEW Interactive whiteboard-friendly CD-ROM.
NEW interactive whiteboard-friendly CD-ROM includes:
• Oxford iWriter an interactive tutor to help students plan, write, and review their written work.
• Thesaurus, Cultural Guide and Word origins integrated with the A-Z create a complete reference tool.
• Example bank with 1,000s of extra example sentences.
• Topic vocabulary banks make it easy to look up and learn words used in society and politics, science and technology, culture, and education.
• Dictation exercises in a variety of accents to develop listening skills needed for passing exams.
• Help with learning and teaching dictionary skills.
• Exercises to practise and learn the Academic Word List.
NEW unlimited online access with audio:
• Access to the complete A-Z dictionary.
• Hear all headwords spoken to practise pronunciation.
• Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows XP
• Processor: a 350MHz Intel Pentium or compatible processor
• Memory: Minimum 128MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
• Disk space: full install approx. 700MB hard disk
• Sound: Windows-compatible sound card with headphones or speakers.
• Graphics card with minimum VGA resolution and 8MB RAM